Sunday, June 18, 2006

My First Love

Can't believe its already six years of our relationship. We've had the best of times together. Right from the first day when both of us drenched in the rain and went late to college (aaahhh ... those were the dayz!) to last night when I bid goodnight and winked... nothing changed at all... I'm still so much in love! During intermediate there was a lot of uncertainity and a fear of getting caught. We went out very rarely then... I mean... where else could we go... except for that one n only Narayana Junior College and the bakery beside it! Needless to mention the 2 years of Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh is probably the worst period (read: best period for studies) in the student's life! No wonder we didn't find time for each other!

Then when the results were out I was perplexed.... a bit flustered... didn't know if it was my happy moment or sad one. Happy - because I made it to BITS Pilani - a premier institute n that means parting from all dear ones n thus - sad! All our dreams to hit the city roads while enjoying the 4 years of college life at Hyderabad came crashing down. All because I wanted a BRIGHT career. Its always been ME... everything between us is for me. So deep is the understanding between us. We spent quality time with each other whenever I came home for short spells. We went everywhere... shopping, movies, restaurants... there is probably no place in Hyd where both of us did not go together!

Coming to recent events... after I came back to Hyd last December..... my happiness knew no bounds. At last I'm back once and for all. But again the damn PS. Wipro timings were sooo damn hectic and again we had to compromise... but yes...we surely saw each other atleast once everyday! Pokiri was the last movie we went together lately and it rained heavily when we were returning. It was a lovely experience. We didn't stop... we were going at around 60 kmph even in that rain! it was wowwwwwwwwww... n the other day... (shux... how cud I forget this one!) the traffic police caught us. He was about to blast us about not wearing helmet. I acted just in time n told tht guy about a hypothetical interview at Intelligroup n that we were getting late n all that crap n thatz when he let us go! thank gawd!

Hmmmm... I heard many people say that first love hurts more than healing but for me it has been a totally different feeling. I always made sure that both of us went out whenever I had mood swings or whenever I felt gussed or angry with someone. It brings me such relief and peace of mind! Itz always been the same ecstatic, delightful n jolly ride! Love u loads n loads for being there! Tvs Scooty ~ My first love!

Goal! ;)

12 comments:

Naresh said...

Huh....

Am smiling no bounds! :D
Awesome post, as always! I was just imaginin it all, but finally u scored a goal n a beautiful one I must add :P

I still cant stop smiling...

you rock, gal!

Bharat said...

What the?!?!?

rajiv said...

if creativity equals money... ur a millionaire...wow such a beautiful post..ramya... im impresssed!!!!!! glad if u link my blog 2 urs.. www.seerajiv.blogspot.com

asha said...

awesome post ramya really loved it loads!!

Manage Personal Change said...

wonderful post ramya. u could consider writing as career!

-venkat

Bharat said...

Just look at these comments here... So, Rasam, r u considerin the career?

Ramya Satyam said...

@naresh
that was the plot....the whole point is to make u wait n then make u smile! :-)

@rajiv
my pleasure!

@asha
Thanks a ton darling!

@venkat
Oh my!! career!! I understand how much u luved the post.

@Maum
I'm still so naive! I need to write so much more to think of this as my career line......... this is jus a toddler beginning.

Bharat said...

That's an understatement lass.

Sudhakar said...

Was it TVS Scooty??? LOL!!! good one..

Venkat S Murthy said...

damn gud....

Unknown said...

Oohh u evil genius..😂
Excellent work...

Telika Ramu said...

You missed irani chai in rain
Nice post